A Memo to Moonbats

By Craig Andresen – Right Side Patriots on American Political Radio Dear Liberals… Either you’re lying, or you’re as dumb as a box of bricks. I suspect it’s a combination of the two. The entire world is watching your complete Continue reading A Memo to Moonbats

Why So Grumpy…Trumpy?

Why So Grumpy…Trumpy? By Craig Andresen Right Side Patriots http://www.americanpbn.com/ Oh, my…his Trumpness, lord of the lies, Emperor of the realm of low-information voters and the bloviating buffoon of bombast is having another bad week and he’s got his panties Continue reading Why So Grumpy…Trumpy?

Our Way Of Life

Beach Life

Our Way Of Life We have seen these happenings before.  We are placed here in this time for a purpose and history will prove us as being leaders or sycophants.  We must understand that with over a billion Muslims in Continue reading Our Way Of Life

Amnesty for Millions – Tyranny for ALL

By Craig Andresen – The National Patriot and Right Side Patriots on cprworldwidemedia.com In light of the despot’s announcement last night, that 5 million criminal aliens are to be allowed to stay in our nation, on our soil when he Continue reading Amnesty for Millions – Tyranny for ALL

From a Constitutional to Banana Republic

By Craig Andresen on January 30, 2014 at 5:40 am Tuesday evening, the Dictator delivered his State of Future Mandates speech to a 60% ungrateful nation. Don’t they realize what the remaining 40% who approve of his highness have embraced? Continue reading From a Constitutional to Banana Republic

Barack HUSSEIN Obama…a firearm dealer’s dream come true

By: Diane Sori Hey…you gotta love Obama for one thing…he’s helped put more firearms in the hands of ‘We the People’ like nothing ever has before. Obama’s misguided and nefarious ulterior motives for initiating even more gun control than we Continue reading Barack HUSSEIN Obama…a firearm dealer’s dream come true